Re: Palestinian Leader Yasser Arafat Dies of His Illness in Paris, ...

Don: Keep giving them your tax dollars and I'm sure they will.

Remember it was a jew that invented the A-Bomb... don't think we want people with that [mental] capability as our enemy. Especially not _now_ that the Bu$h prodigy has alienated 2/3 of the world. Arafat was a scumbag, but he did moderate his views as he got older... let's hope his predecessor is equally open to compromise, or the cost could be even more death and destruction.

Reply to
GC