Re: Palestinian Leader Yasser Arafat Dies of His Illness in Paris, ...

Don: Keep giving them your tax dollars and I'm sure they will.
Remember it was a jew that invented the A-Bomb... don't think we want people with that [mental] capability as our enemy. Especially not _now_
that the Bu$h prodigy has alienated 2/3 of the world. Arafat was a scumbag, but he did moderate his views as he got older... let's hope his predecessor is equally open to compromise, or the cost could be even more death and destruction.