Re: Re: Re: turn signal clicking won't turn off

"31goalie" wrote: > i finally got frustrated enough and took it to my local > dealership. they changed the turnsignal arm that sticks out of > the steering colum and that solved it.

I have this same problem with my 98 Blazer and tore into it this morning and have came to the common sense conclusion it?s also the blinker arm. I?m not about to tackle this part myself and was wondering what the cost the dealership charged?

Reply to
rodeopsycho