Re: Side Window Deflectors

Aaron wrote:

I have an 88 S-10 and have the adhesive kind. The adhesive is a 3M product that is amazingly strong, yet endures hot and cold very well.
Big Chris
"Aaron" <x> wrote in message

because there is no tape to come loose and I just think they look better.
Dave
i use auto vent shade and they have the 2 sided tape. i have only once had to put a lil crazy glue to a corner piece to re fasten them. i have a 2000 z71 extended cab, but have used them on 99 silverado 95 s-10 extended cab
www.weathertech.com
"Aaron" <x> wrote in message

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:02:19 -0500, "Aaron" <x> wrote:

lot... they're optically clear to avoid distortion and were easy to install... they not only had a good price, but were the only ones that i found that you could order specifically for your car or truck... i got them on the web and went thru make, model, year, type of cab, number of doors, etc., so i knew that they were going to fit..
they take a while to get used to if you're a smoker or if you rest your left hand on the top of the window/door when the window is open... (i didn't realize that i did that until i put the deflectors on)
Looks like weathertech doesn't make them for my truck though. Appreciate the suggestion though. Any others work well?