Re: Side Window Deflectors

Which side window deflectors work best, the ones that snap in or the

> ones with adhesive? If it matters, I have a '95 2 - door S-10 Chevy > Blazer. Any suggestions on brand? > > Thanks, > Aaron

I have an 88 S-10 and have the adhesive kind. The adhesive is a 3M product that is amazingly strong, yet endures hot and cold very well.

Big Chris

Reply to
Big Chris

I've had both types and both types work well. I prefer the *in channel* type because there is no tape to come loose and I just think they look better.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Brower

i use auto vent shade and they have the 2 sided tape. i have only once had to put a lil crazy glue to a corner piece to re fasten them. i have a 2000 z71 extended cab, but have used them on

99 silverado 95 s-10 extended cab
Reply to
Charles H.

Dave Brower

i have the weathertech in-channel ones on my dak and i like them a lot... they're optically clear to avoid distortion and were easy to install... they not only had a good price, but were the only ones that i found that you could order specifically for your car or truck... i got them on the web and went thru make, model, year, type of cab, number of doors, etc., so i knew that they were going to fit..

they take a while to get used to if you're a smoker or if you rest your left hand on the top of the window/door when the window is open... (i didn't realize that i did that until i put the deflectors on)

Reply to
mac davis

Reply to
Aaron