Re: Silverado 5.3 liter stalled

found the problem , it was the fuel pump it had about 15lbs of pressure changed it runs fine happy happy happy
message

Just curious is 15 psi too much or too little?

15 psi is roughly one atmosphere; a fuel-injected engine likely needs more. But then, I'm a computer programmer....
--
Weather is your mood; climate is your personality.

you're mixing standards, references and absolutes.
NotMe wrote:

WAY to low. The pump should be putting out around 55-60 psi on that truck.
--
Steve W.

Thanks. Doubt I'll ever use the info but nice to know.