Re: >>> Test Please

Please ig nore this message, I just testing my news computer. ..
you should be testing your grammer
Scrbb Abel ~~wonders if a news computer works like a weather radio~~
The smartest man I ever met............. Never said a word.
Add pictures here
✖
What is with this idiot and irritating guy called Abel always trying to correct and/or complain about peoples grammar. Get out of here and go somewhere with people who give a damn. From the sound of your name, you probably just learned English anyways and just trying to make use of it. Now go.
(My New Computer)