Re: TH700R4

it's slipping
or else the converter is bad
another TCI gem...............

..... TH700R4 Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Thu, Jun 26, 2003, 12:38am (CDT+7) From: snipped-for-privacy@free.fr (Phil)
Hi there,
I've changed my old 4L60 for a 700R4
from TCI on my 92 K1500 Suburban, but I have a strange problem. After a few kilometers, there is a leak from the upper vent hose, and it seems the transmission is able to warm in idle and park mode faster than the coolant ! Did anyone got this problem? Any information will be helpful Thanks in advance Phil ...... a 4L60 is a 700r4
Have you tried calling TCI...they sold you the unit.
The vehical has "NO" other symptoms? then.....
Overfilled Plugged cooler Crimped line Bad tranny Installer error
check all the above...then do a repost.
.gibson6string.. .......