Re: this guy needs a truck

Actually remember reading about this somewhere. The guy actually attempted to drive off of the lot and out into traffic. Would hate to see the repair bill on this one!

more here:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.asp

I am not at all surprised. I used to work at 84 Lumber and was party to several such idiotic loadouts.
If the customer wanted to risk their gear, that was their problem. Just sign here on this paper, and we're good to go. You can't sell intelligence...