Re: Trading wanted.

My dear Mr. Chow (may I call you 'Chow' ? because my mother has the use of 'Ma');
We here at alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks would love to represent your company.
The only remaining hurdle to overcome is for you to tell us what your company does, other than spam newsgroups.
Perhaps the use of your screen name, 'Service' is a clue, as in 'bend over and let me service you'.
In closing, may all your women friends 'blow Chow'.
Regards
Yr. Obedient Scrivener
TranSurgeon

Goddamn G I nearly fell off my seat I was laughing so hard! Bwahahahahahaha!
Doc

As for the first time I saw this:
Holy shit!
It's taking a few minutes to reply. Surgeon, you have as good a sense of humor as I do, but people get pissed at me when I say something like that.
But, a most hardy thank you for the severe rib pain from the laughs. I hear my neighbors screaming STFU through the walls now, time to stop typing and put my heas under the couch pillows for a half hour or so and finish laughing.
Shit, I'm still giggling my ass off. But I can at least type now.
I wonder if the women are blowing Mr. Chow, or chow, as in chow mein?
But, thanks for the laugh.
Refinish King