Re: "We are professional grade"

I remember when they were called Suburbans.. lol
I used to carry sheets of plywood in the back.. now folks carry golf clubs and groceries in 'em..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I remember International having a "Travelall" or some such.

Damn, you're right.. big ol' hunk like the early Burb..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Yup, we are getting old bro.
Roy

Nah.. I've been old and didn't like it.. I prefer "aging to perfection"..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Works for me!!
Roy
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:49:23 -0800, mac davis

Yup, had two of them back in the day when all 5 kids were at home. The 4wd version would get 10 mpg...if you dropped it out of a tree. IHC also made a Scout, which started out about the same size as an early Bronco and grew somewhat as it aged.
Come to think of it, I also had a '61 GMC carryall. Big box, two doors and a station wagon style tailgate. Some ower before me ditched the cast iron POS V-6 and installed a Ford 390/FMX combo. Sumbitch would run down the freeway keeping up with traffic in the hammer lane turning about 2000rpm and getting 17 mpg.
Just more stuff on the list of stuff I wish I still had...sorta like the '68 Road Runner I gave away back in '78. -- Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

I remember those... lol
I drove one around the airport on guard duty at Fort Ord in basic training.. That was about 100 years ago, I think..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Yup, probably when ya had to duck the arrows.<G>
Roy

Rocks from trebuchets, too
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Works for me.. better chance of replacing my bank balance than my life..