Re: we could have prevented it

Monday morning quarterback

Forget all the excuses and denials and "intelligence" failures. Those who tell us there is nothing we could have done to prevent 9-11 is either ignorant or a conspirator. Had the FAA and the Airlines (read $$$) enforced their own rules, 9-11 would have just been another day. Simple rule, easy to enforce right? Right.
But you see, we have to blame "non-entities" and "things" (like intelligence) which cannot be sued. If we were allowed to blame the airlines because they failed enforce their own rules which were obviously designed to protect us, the airline would be bankrupted. And as Americans, well, we just couldn't allow that to happen now could we.
Prior to 9-11, FAA rules prohibited taking box cutters onto commercial airline flights.

"Refinish King"

I thank you.
~KJ/TLGM
Please that the next off-ramp to Martyrdom...
Park your camel in the free lot, spread out your rug, bow down to Allah and kindly wait for the blinding flash of a million suns delivered by a B-1
Amen.
~KJ/TLGM