Re: Where to find best price for AC Delco Rapidfire plugs?

Autozone, $3.99
Doc

whats the difference between the ACDelco Rapid fire plugs and the ACDelco Platinum Plugs? What would you use? around here the platinum plugs are $6 each.. never check on the price of the rapid fires
Adair
Rapid fires aren't platinum:
they have a multiple split end conductor, kind of like a rapid fire type of plug.
This makes for better combustion and better flame propagation in the combustion chamber, supposedly?
I question that,
Refinish King

ACDelco
They did change the design, no longer a split tip. Not sure if they work as well now.
Cheers

No doubt they are a good plug!
Better than Split Fires and Accels, because they're AC's. But the theory behind the multiple fires just metal erosion, but they do get them to last for a non-platinum. I agree fully. Let Auto-sputter, I mean Auto-Lite try that, and to think I was an Auto-Lite Junkie for years?
Refinish King

Hell, I used to be a BOSCH junkie! How pathetic is that? Useless pieces of shit they are <my best Yoda impression>.
Doc
LOL
I can't imitate him, but I can imitate Snoop Doggy Dog;
Demz aint siznatch!
Refinish King

last
try
of
See I would translate it as;
Demz aint schiznat.
~KJ/TLGM

theory
pieces
Much better!
I beenz outta da gitto foa wyle ain shiet.
Wilkome bak ain shiet!
Refinish Kieng

Auto-Lite
Thanks :-)
~KJ/TLGM

You're a hoot!
The place has been like a morgue without you. But. Doc came up with a good one every once in a while to bet a chuckle from us.
In Italian: Benvenudi!
Refinish King

the
them

of
arn't you confusing rapid fire's with split fires? looking at the delco website doesn't give much info but by the picture a rapid fire is nothing like a split fire. my question was more pointed in the main difference between an ACDelco Platinum plug and a ACDelco Rapid fire and which one would be recommended over the other and way.. anyone wanna point out the best plug wires to use also.. I'm about to do a plug/wire change.
Adair
Rapidfire's seem to give a getter burn, better lowend oomph. I've used Bosh Platinum and didnt notice a difference (thats the main selling point of the rapidfire), although the Platinums should last longer , the Rapidfire seem to be the better plug.
Cheers
wrote in message

My sincere apologies!
I did mean Split Fires.
We all make mistakes, I've resolved myself to making more than the average human being!
Sorry again.
Sincerely,
Refinish King