Re: Wire with plug behind front wheel by engine bulkhead what is it

That's exactly where they put the cord for the block heater. Is it a standard electrical plug?

The RPO code for block heater is K05. Look at the SPI list sticker inside your glove box, see it that code is there.

HMc

On a 1998 1500 lt burb I have just brought, I have noticed a coil of cabal > with a three pin plug strapped to the engine bulkhead facing the front > wheel, does anybody know what this is? > >
Reply to
Howard McCollister

I assume its a 110 volt?.

Reply to