Rear Brake Size

1994-K1500 Chevy-Silverado. Stock Tire Size:265/75/16.
My question is what size rear Brake shoes does this truck use and is there a way without me pulling a wheel and measuring Drum??
WITH 10 X 2 1/4" BRAKES ???? WITH 11 5/32" X 2 3/4" BRAKES ???
Thanks Guys and Gals
Doug

Buy both, return the set you don't need.
Doc

I thought of that,or pulling one off and than bringing it with me to Store.
Thanks
Doug

Shoes are only like $20/set, so at the worst you'll be out 20 bucks till you can get the "wrong" size back to the store for return.
Doc

look at your rear end, if you've got a 10 bolt, you've got the 10" brakes, if it's a 14 bolt, you've got the 11" brakes.
-Bret
Thank You Bret
Doug

you're welcome... though it's not 100% accurate... but it is correct 98% of the time.
-Bret