Rear Brake Size

1994-K1500 Chevy-Silverado. Stock Tire Size:265/75/16.

My question is what size rear Brake shoes does this truck use and is there a way without me pulling a wheel and measuring Drum??

WITH 10 X 2 1/4" BRAKES ???? WITH 11 5/32" X 2 3/4" BRAKES ???

Thanks Guys and Gals

Doug

Reply to
Doug

Buy both, return the set you don't need.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

I thought of that,or pulling one off and than bringing it with me to Store.

Thanks

Doug

Reply to
Doug

Shoes are only like $20/set, so at the worst you'll be out 20 bucks till you can get the "wrong" size back to the store for return.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

look at your rear end, if you've got a 10 bolt, you've got the 10" brakes, if it's a 14 bolt, you've got the 11" brakes.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Thank You Bret

Doug

Reply to
Doug

you're welcome... though it's not 100% accurate... but it is correct

98% of the time.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase