rear bumper types on various models / years

If anyone knows, I'm trying to find out which chevy / gmc truck models had as an option or as standard equipment the type of rear bumper that had a double ridge along the top, a recessed flat area in the middle,
and an identical double ridge on the bottom.
driver side profile at the rear of the truck looked like:
sort of.... I'm trying to find out for a court case and would truly appreciate any help or information I could find out.
Thanks in advance, Mark Bertelsen Ontario, CA
That is not a standard bumper. The dealer installs that type and you need to be looking at bumper vendors that sell to dealerships. The dealer makes more money going with an outside vendor for truck bumpers.