Rear- End

I have a 94 Silverado,5.7. What rear end comes with this truck from the factory?? Thanks in advance.
Doug

Anywhere from 2.73-4.10 in the rear end. You need to find the RPO code sticker in your glove box that has a whole bunch of 3-charahter codes. The one that specifies what gear ratio you have will look like GU# or GT#, where the # symbol is actually a number. Find the code, post it here, and I'll tell ya what it is.
Doc

Doc,
The only RPO Code I found with a GT or GU is: GT4.
Thank You Very Much for your expertise and time.
Doug

The
where
3:73 - 1 ratio
--
Steve W.
Life is not like a box of chocolates

If no G80 than it is not posi-traction???
I will look tomorrow,thanks again!!
Doug

and

that would be correct.
-Bret

that depends greatly on the GVWR. 1/2 tons got a 10 bolt, *some* xcab long boxes got Dana 60's, 7200lbs and some 8600lbs 2500's got 9.5" 14 bolts SF and the remainder of the 8600 lbs 2500's and 3500 (SRW) got the 10.5 14 bolt FF.
HTH, Bret