Rear Security Cargo Cover

I need a replacement cargo cover for my 2000 Tracker. I washed the one that came with it, and some spring got disattached, that I don't know where it
goes, and the cover now doesn't fit.
My local Chevy place says that was a non-Chevy item cover. It fit on 4 hooks (along with a net, which is fine) behind the rear bench seat. Does anybody have idea where to buy a replacement cover, or what I should do?
TIA
Thanks so much, Markeau. I will get one there.
st.