rear suspension squeak 2005 silverado 4x4

Could anyone help me with the rear suspension squeak? The dealer says it's because I got it undercoated and they say that it's the oil they used that
penetrated inside the leaf bushing . They tried cleaning it with degreaser but it's not working. For the next time it goes in the garage they said the will look at something different.Does anyone have any idea?
Thanks Mike
mike sorry i used to work at the larget chevy dealer in alabama same owner in texas. the dealer was tring to avoid the problem. oil makes things fixes noises. think about it undercoating will not stick to metal if coated with oil. bitch to the extreme to the manager and ask for the dsm for that dealer. rust proofing should help a noise and clean dry metal causes noises
I brought it back this morning and the dealer said they know its the undercoating but they will pull all the leaf from under the truck and degrease all of them.Its seem to be working right now but I picked it up at 4 pm. I was in the car lot last night checking the other trucks out I found an other one with the same problem I mention it to the dealer and ask him if it was the under coating. He said that its because it was sitting for to long it will be ok when someone buy it.Does that make any sense or what?
Thanks Mike

I had a similar problem with my 2004 - 2500HD Crew cab. It started with a fast turn to the right and I heard a grinding noise almost like 4X4 was trying to engage. It stopped after the turn and a few days later when ever I turned, right or left it would squeak? The day I took it into the dealer it was raining and I couldn't hear the noise. The only way I could describe the noise was it sounded like a new pair of tennis shoes on a freshly waxed floor. That was a little over a week ago. Now I can feel it in the steering wheel like something is loose! I jacked up the truck grabbed each tire and shook them trying to find any play, nothing. Got underneath and shook on the transfer case with my foot, solid. If you find something let me know. I do not have after-market undercoating.
Cappy

as I mention it before they fix it yesterday but guess what the squeak is back so I guess the problem isn't the oil undercoating I had put on at rust check . So now it will cost them to under coat my truck where they took it to bear metal .Now they are confused thanks mike