rear washer hose

Hi all, I need to replace the windshield washer hose in the rear of my '94 S-10 Blazer 4X4. It;'s the last section of hose that connects just under the headliner and has a special size to it and a special way of going through the rear glass and finally connecting at the wiper arm.

I don't suppose any parts stores would sell these, imagine a parts store selling replacement parts! Maybe someone here has a work-around to use. Right now I have a standard hose connected on the back and wrapped around a hinge. It pours out fluid and usually sprays the roof of my truck or a direct stream is shot directly at the car behind me. I guess I'm a bit rare in that I actually use the rear wiper and squirts.

Any help is appreciated... David

Reply to
David

Gunes