rear washer hose

Hi all, I need to replace the windshield washer hose in the rear of my '94 S-10 Blazer 4X4. It;'s the last section of hose that connects just under the headliner and has a special size to it and a special way of going
through the rear glass and finally connecting at the wiper arm.
I don't suppose any parts stores would sell these, imagine a parts store selling replacement parts! Maybe someone here has a work-around to use. Right now I have a standard hose connected on the back and wrapped around a hinge. It pours out fluid and usually sprays the roof of my truck or a direct stream is shot directly at the car behind me. I guess I'm a bit rare in that I actually use the rear wiper and squirts.
Any help is appreciated... David
I have found out yesterday that my 97'Chevy Blazer 4x4 has the same problem. I would not much care myself to have it fixed, if there would be a way to keep the fluid upfront. The guys at Monro service station were going to fill it up and it just pour in the back.