Rebuilding Alternator

Does anyone know where you can get kits for rebuilding alternators.
TIA Corey

You used to be able to get them:
In any auto parts store.
In any specialty shop.
In any independent rebuilder.
In the manufacturer specific dealer.
Now, some auto parts stores, independent remanufactures, and brand specific dealers, or by chance on a web search if you have a bunch of cores, and you intend to do all them at one time.
Suppliers rarely like to sell in small quantities.
Refinish King
PS Rewinding old armatures, fields and rotors is the bitch!

pep boys or kragens john

. . ========= ========= snipped-for-privacy@garlockequiP.com (CoreyScheich) was late fer work, scratched his head, rubbed his chin, and wondered.....
Does anyone know where you can get kits for rebuilding alternators?
TIA Corey ============ ============
Yes.
Anything else we can help you with while your here sir?
~:~ MarshMonster ~eagerly anticipates serving you again~ ========== ==========
Smart @$$ =)
(Corey Scheich) was late fer work, scratched his head, rubbed his chin, and wondered.....
Does anyone know where you can get kits for rebuilding alternators?
TIA Corey ====================== Yes.
Anything else we can help you with while your here sir?
~:~ MarshMonster ~eagerly anticipates serving you again~ ==================
I have kits for various auto applications
Go to the local rebuilders, not the parts store. But the parts store may be able to recomend a rebuilder.
Cheers

I broke down and just forked out the dough for a rebuilt. Thanks for your help.
Corey

. . ===== ===== snipped-for-privacy@garlockequiP.com (CoreyScheich)
I broke down and just forked out the dough for a rebuilt.
Thanks for your help. Corey ========= =========
Yer very welcome.
and if i might add...... seems you made a very logical decision.
~:~ MarshMonster ~get's back to make'n that set of brush's fer his Lionel Train~ ======== ========