Rebuilt engine

I just had the engine in my 89 rebuilt, after 3000 mile it just stopped dead on the road, and will not turn over. oil level and coolant was full , the engine rebuilder does not want to do any thing to help me. what
could of went wrong? I think it will be at battle to get anything done from the rebuilder, any comments will help.
Thanks Tom
Stopped dead as in how?
Did it seize fast, did it just stall but still cranks, did it overheat and then stall?
Give as detailed a description as to what happened when it stopped, and if the motor still rotates?
Refinish King

maybe it ran outta gas............. I'm sorry, i could not resist
--

"Refinish King" < snipped-for-privacy@mindyourbusiness.com> wrote in message
news:eFJFc.2079$ snipped-for-privacy@fe39.usenetserver.com...
LOFL!
You never know?
Refinish King
PS Maybe it ran out of blinker fluid? that will cause some serious secondary complications, like requiring to remove the intake manifold to take the cap off a vortex distributor?

stopped
full
does not turn over no overheating
just took opff from the house going down the street about 5 houses away and it seized up..like right now.
Plenty of gas,,,lol
Refinish King wrote:

I'd do some investigation, but I think court might be an option....
"Tom Humphrey" <thumphatcharter.net> wrote in message

That sounds serious!
No joking here, if it's an automatic. A saving grace might be a broken flex plate, but doubtful.
Refinish King
"Tom Humphrey" <thumphatcharter.net> wrote in message

. . ======== ======== (TomHumphrey) wrote in......
I just had the engine in my 89 rebuilt, after 3000 mile it just stopped dead on the road, and will not turn over. oil level and coolant was full , the engine rebuilder does not want to do any thing to help me.
what could of went wrong?
I think it will be at battle to get anything done from the rebuilder,
any comments will help. Thanks
Tom ============ ============ Tom, If that's the case.... your rebuilder needs his arse stomped.
on to yer question......... here's what could have went wrong.
.... the rebuilder didn't rebuild it
the rebuilder wuz drunk when he rebuilt it
the rebuilder wuz take'n himself some good dope trip when he rebuilt it
the rebuilder ain't got a clue bout what he's doing
the rebuilder ain't really a rebuilder
you made a bad decision letting this dude rebuild yer engine
you took the cheapest rebuilder you could find
you didn't let the rebuilder change all the parts that he wanted to...... and now he's telling you to get lost cuz it wuz all yer fault
you insisted on buying the parts that the rebuilder needed....and you bought cheap stuff.....and now he's telling you to get lost cuz it wuz yer fault
you didn't follow the rebuilders advice about break-in proceedures......and now he's tell'n you to get lost cuz it wuz yer fault
the crank broke
a piston snapped
a bearing siezed
lube passages were filthy
wrong parts were installed
oil was not installed
improper torque on bearing caps
you didn't really have it rebuilt......and yer lieing to us
...... my fangers get'n tired now...... I'm thunk'n i've given you a perty good list of "what could'ves" to go over.
hey....... let me know which one it turns out to be, would you?
MarshMonster ~sips his shroomjuice~ ======= =======