Recommend web site gmc/chevy truck repair.

Can anybody recommend some good reference web sites for gmc/chevy truck repair. I've googled and all I get are links to other search sites. What happened to the web? Use to be easy to find informative stuff. Now, all I
find are advertisements for everything but .....duh. TIA TomC
TomC wrote:

I've used the following one for years. The post responce time used to be within an hour, but it has leveled off.
http://forums.vmag.com /
also believe it or not GM Goodwrench has alot of usefull info
http://www.gmgoodwrench.com /
TomC wrote:

I've used the following one for years. The post responce time used to be within an hour, but it has leveled off.
http://forums.vmag.com /
also believe it or not GM Goodwrench has alot of usefull info
http://www.gmgoodwrench.com /
May sound crazy, but autozone actually has a decent online repair manual per vehicle, I've looked up stuff there before... good luck! pegreenb wrote:

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d / 80/08/83/55/0900823d80088355.jsp
use links on left or scroll or right,,, good site....