Ref. to PCM's

I just wanted to thank you for your input but I have another ? can this thing knock out the whole ignition system?I have been told that it runs the feul sys. and monitoring ect. but can it eliminate power to the
intierior fuse panel?And if so what else does it monitor.
gimmpy wrote:

    Depends on Vehicle, Year, sometimes engine options. So unless you post specific vehicle data for the PCM in question, you will get confusing answers.
Charles
Don't Beat around the Bush, go straight for the hole.