relay problem

I have a 1994 chevy 1 ton 454cid. There are a number of relays behind the glove box and one of them keeps going on and off for about 10 sec. when I turn the truck on and when I switch it off.
Any ideas ?
Robert Marshall

There are two or three relays in a row, correct? Yank the glove box, get a visual, and figure out which one is making the noise, then we can tell you what the relay is for.
Doc

I have a '98 S10 Blazer w/a v6 vortex and it has developed a similar problem - whether using the turn signal or not there is an intermittent clicking - I dropped the glove box where it was coming from and replaced the flasher that was making the noise only to have it return - Also, whether or not it is clicking when I step on the brake sometimes there is a rapid clicking noise making me think there may be a relay box somewhere else that is involved or that there may be short in the wiring within the steering column. Any input on this would be appreciated.

Turns out it isn't a relay at all. It's a vent trying to opperate, the one that gives you max AC. I really don't want to get in to it but I guess I will. Thanks Doc
Robert Marshall
"Doc" wrote:

you probably have a bad check valve in the line from the intake to the vacuum reservoir
it's a little black-and-white do-be-joob about the diameter of a quarter, about 3/8 inch thick, with a hose off each side

get a

you