Remove gas smell from car

I recently spilled gas inside my van. Could someone tell me how to get rid of the odor? PLEASE!!!!

Leave the doors and windows open until it evaporates!
Doc

Oh my.....I'm not sure how long I can stand it. Thanks anyway. If anyone ha any other remedies then please let me know.

Try using cat litter. It'll absorb some of the odor and what is left of the gas. After that, You'll just have to let it air out...
Scott wrote:

Get a new car.
Seriously, I doubt this will ever go away completely, and I think it's probably quite a health hazard. I don't think after a time if you don't smell it, that it means its gone necessarily. I'd think about turning it in as an insurance claim. If it was on the carpet, or any fabric such a seats, those can be replaced. On a non-pourous surface it could be cleaned, but I don't think steel is even totally impervious to gasoline. I know one thing for sure, I wouldn't breathe gas fumes if I could help it.