removing visor for more MPG?

Well I am in the Midwest and we have our fair share of shit here too. I have used less w/ the arm squirters than with the distance shooters. In town at low speeds isn't where the washers will be used the most. Out on the road at speed and when vehicles go by is when, just like you said. So basically you unintentionally supported my side! As for flooding the windshield, maybe if you lay off the button you can save the 99cents a gallon!!!

Reply to
Shades

you remind me of an absolute idiot kj if attitude was power you might have some potential if it was brains that was power you would be a black hole (posted from new hampshire)

Reply to
Frank Ross

Frank,

Well said! He is a bit of a punk ain't he?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

I agree...

Reply to
Shades

Thanks guys, I'm 51 years old and you think I am a punk :) The gentleman asked for an opinion. I gave one. Simple. You want to paste every toy that comes down the pipe on your truck then go for it. P.T Barnum was right.

-- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

I think the post was to KJ!!!

Reply to
Shades

what happened to the Stock look and keeping her neat and clean. The visor doesn't seem like it can be all that benefitial to keep the sun down aside from all of the problems associated. Is your windshild not tinted at the top?

Owl, you should feel complimented that we think your a "punk"

KJ, New Hamshire right? Does it get cold there too? Because, I have heard of piss freezing. Have you ever seen a washer tank with ice in it? I took a friend from Florida snowmobiling- he has seen it.

Don, I was waiting for the tailgate theory. They sell tailgate nets that look really cool especially in hunter orange. Too, everyone will be able to see the oil jugs and beer cans swirling around the box. One may not get a ticket for littering.

I remember as a kid cloths-pinning a joker to my bike that would rub my spokes. The faster I pedaled the louder my engine.

And, It's good to know that solvent is still cheaper than gas.

This has been fun. Just a little humor to break it up.

BTK

Reply to
btk

Done tastefully, add-ons don't take away from the clean and neat appearance of a truck. There are people around here that the first place they stop is the local accesorizer and have every damn thing put on their brand new truck that will fit. That is obnoxious!!! A visor is subtle and it does help keep the sun out. The top of my windshield IS tinted and all the factory tinting on the top of windshields SUCKS! The visor at least gives me an hour or so of westbound travel before I need to use the interior visor. It's a preference! NOT an issue.

Reply to
Shades

we call the over decorated ones "J. C. Whitney Specials" here.... just how many lights and things Do ya need? *g* (never tried a visor, but i put Weathertech deflectors on the front windows of both trucks)

Reply to
mac davis

those trucks got drug through the tacky aisle with the crap magnet on.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

very good, Bret... i'll remember that one.... *g*

Reply to
mac davis

Same here...That is catchy!

Reply to