Removing weight for racing. Sell fiberglass?

I have a '75 3/4 ton that we are mud racing. I am looking to lighten the load some more. We have already gut the bed floor and rear wheel wells out. We have no bumpers and gutted the interior. What other
things can I do to cut out weight? Not much money or I would go fiberglass... Does anyone have fiberglass parts for sale at a reasonable price?
replace the windows with Plexiglas, door regulators etc
Have you already cut your inner hood? Inner fenders in the front? Unneccasary (sp) bracketry and vacumm lines on the motor, Inner door panel, ect. I race figure eight cars and I lighten everything I possibly can. The whole body is simply a skin and it costs nothing but a little gas in the torches to do this. All you need is the outer shell of everything. Eliminate everything else. After you lighten everything, rivots are more than enough to hold the body together( much lighter so doesn't need bolts.) You will lose some of your mounting points when lightening body panels. Also eliminate your alternator, only a few pounds put it robs horsepower and a little weight at a time it adds up. Good luck. Post some pics of your racer when you are done for all of us to see. LNK4SNO

We still are use orig. hood hinges so no inner hood gutting yet. I'm all for getting rid of that weight and pinning the hood but it sets at almost 6 foot above the ground and easier to handle hinged. We gutted the engine compartment and don't run an alternator. I like the idea of getting rid of door panels. Thanks!