Rental Cars

I`m going to Bristol Tennessee for the NASCAR car race at the end of March. Where is a good place to rent a car from? It`s gonna be about a 2000 mile trip.
I don`t care what kind of car we get,something about the size of a Grand Prix. She really wants to rent something like a Trans Am.I told her no way! You all know how that went! LOL! Where could I go for that?
Enterprise is good
The local people are always helpful, of course I send them the business if someone needs a car while theirs is being fixed

was quite comfortable, much more so than the Honda CRV I had to drive on the return trip. That thing gave my butt rigor mortis!
WW