Repairing a 1992 chevrolet 4x4 heater fan

My heater in my 1992 Chevy does not work and there is a Hissing sound coming from the controls

in message

Loose and or rotted vacuum lines?
Ken Olson wrote:

I'm pretty sure the diverters are electric, not vacuum... ?
Anyway is the blower motor stalled? Its passenger side under the glovebox area.
john wrote:

Check the fuse while you are at it.

You are very likely correct. I was brainstorming.
Ken