repairing the drivers door hinges the pins have worn the hings holes eggshaped

I am looking for input on repairing the drivers door hinges the pins have worn the hinges holes eggshaped . The hinges are welded to the door and frame.
This is a Blazer S10 1991 I will get new pins and bushings . I will have to drill out the hinges holes for the bushings . Will I have to take the doors off and disconnect the power door lock and window wires ? How would handle this? -- Richard Brandstetter www.weddings-nj.com
I just had this done on my 98Jimmy. Did NOT take the door off. Supported the door with a floor jack with a piece of railroad tie on it. Omly needed to replace the pins and bushings. It's the bushing that wore out Hope this helps