repeat? 36" tires on '83 dually GMC

I thought I wrote this question yesterday, but damned if I can find it.. ================== My 1983 GMC 3500 dually crew cab camper special 4X4 454 4 on the floor has 16.5
inch tires 30" in diameter. I propose to install 21.5" 36" height tires, but want to know if anyone has done this, and if there is interference in the front wheel/frame while turning, and if so, if it can be fixed by a lift kit and if so how much.
thanks.
david
do a search for "4x4 parts" & you'll find out
I spoke with an outfit that purveys the 10 bolt adapters necessary to install 22.5" wheels, and they said they did not know, but to enquire on line in an interest group.
alt.autos.4X4.chevy-trucks?
pretty close, eh?
there isn't an alt.autos.4X4.GMC-trucks that I've been able to find, but they are fairly close in configuration to the best of my recollection.
should you have a URL to direct me to, I'll be glad to follow up.
Thank you. david