Replace Gas-Charged Lift Supports

I need to replace the gas-charged lift supports on my 1989 Chevy S10 Blazer with rear defrost. Has anyone done this? Is it a do-it-yourself job?

Reply to
Spiderman

Yep, Use a slim screwdriver to pull the retainers loose from the back of the ball socket. The wire connections just pull off the ends, The new ones will just pop on to the ball studs. Then just reconnect the wires and you should be OK.

Reply to
Steve W.