Replace lifter?

I posted a message sometime ago about a knock in my 99 suburban 5.7L. I finally tore it apart and discovered that it is a collapsed lifter. All the
other lifters look fine and I have them placed in the order they came out so they go back in the same holes. My question is to the group, Should I replace the bad one or the whole set and cam?
Look carefully at the lobes, all of them , if any more than normal wear is observed, then replace it. Make sure you don't have an intake leak, possibly contaminating the oil.

-
"Trail Shredder" wrote:

Are they roller lifters or flat tappet (it does effect the answer somewhat)

Roller Lifters.
SnoMan wrote:

It's a 99 for fuck's sake! Guess you don't work on these much, eh?
Ian
The guy is only trying help out...why is there such a need to attack the guy with your smart ass comment???
: SnoMan wrote: : : > Are they roller lifters or flat tappet (it does effect the answer : > somewhat) : : It's a 99 for fuck's sake! Guess you don't work : on these much, eh? : : Ian : :

You don't know all the particulars here like some of us do. Snowman is a self appointed expert in Chevrolets.
Brian