Replace oil cooler lines 1990 350CI

Any suggestions on where i can find the Oil cooler lines in the Long Beach CA area as I have a friend that will bring them down to Mexico. I need the correct parts, I will use a GM parts. But is there is after
market that is as good if not better. Seems the hose area of the steel lines is leaking after 200,000 miles. Also would GM's replace kits have all new fitting, to include the plastic clips that snap into the oil filter housing. In a perfect world I would replace with hydraulic hoses, but that is to hard to get done here.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca wrote:

There is no after market parts for this. GM has a patent on them and the new lines from GM come with everything you need.
--

www.thesnoman.com