Replace Rear Wiper Motor 98 Blazer

My rear wiper stopped working a while ago on my Blazer. Took it to the dealer, they said I need a new motor and the repair would be over $500!
For that price, I'm willing to try and fix it on my own. Does anyone
have any experience doing this? Is there a site/guide I can pick up to walk me through?
Thanks!!
My 1998 Blazer also stopped. I think it was due to the fact that it was not used very much. What I did was turn it on & moved it by hand giving it a push along the way until it started on it's own. After this it worked OK. Now I turn it on every time it rains or snows just to keep it moving once in a while. I don't know if this is the same problem but I would try it out before giving the dealer $500. If it's already broke this won't make it worst. Good Luck Duke.