replaced fuel filter causing engine to stall out once before idling?

I just had the fuel filter replaced in my 92 chev 1/2 tonne, now when i go to start the truck, it stalls out once before starting properly. I've had the truck for close to a
year now and I have never had it do that to me until i replaced the filter. Im just curious if anyone could shed some light on the subject, and let me know whether in fact the fuel filter may be directly related to this problem, or what else it may be.Thanks in advance
Greetings,
Sounds like air in the filter, and if so the problem should diminish quickly enough as the trapped air is eventually drawn out and replaced with fuel.
Cheers - Jonathan

Could they have not put the direct of the filter correctly, seen that before. Arrow to engine Jonathan wrote:

Crud or dirt got in the Exit line when the filter was changed..
Try Some Fuel injection Cleaner in the GAS tank
snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com.invalid wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks for the quick replies from all, luckily it appears that the fuel filter did hold some air in it for a short while after the filter was replaced as jonathan had suggested. I guess i should have exercised some patience in waiting for the problem to work itself out, its just that i love my truck lol, even though its older (92) its in excellent condition. Bought last spring from original owner with 119000 original Kms on it. Thanks again!