Replacement carpet or dye?

I'd like to replace or refresh the carpet in my 2000 Silverado ExtCab but can't seem to find anyone who sells a molded carpet set past the 1998 model. The carpet is in good condition and just has some discoloration in the front footwells. It's currently out of the truck as I had to remove it and the padding in order to dry it out and disinfect it due to a mildew smell. I'm replacing the padding which is no big deal but I want the carpet to look as good as possible.

Can anyone give me any leads? PerformanceProducts and JCWhitney were no help either.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich

Rich,

In my google searching I came across this site:

Hope it helps,

heat

Reply to
heatseeker

Rich,

Thet show molded sets up to 2004 full size trucks here:

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam