Replacement carpet or dye?

I'd like to replace or refresh the carpet in my 2000 Silverado ExtCab but can't seem to find anyone who sells a molded carpet set past the 1998 model.
The carpet is in good condition and just has some discoloration in the front footwells. It's currently out of the truck as I had to remove it and the padding in order to dry it out and disinfect it due to a mildew smell. I'm replacing the padding which is no big deal but I want the carpet to look as good as possible.
Can anyone give me any leads? PerformanceProducts and JCWhitney were no help either.
Thanks, Rich
--
Return address modified for SPAM protection. Remove windy to reply.

Rich,
In my google searching I came across this site:
http://www.roadworksauto.com /
Hope it helps,
heat

Rich,