Replacement Control Arms

The Ohio salt has done a number on the upper and lower control arms (Even rusting a nice hole through one of them.) of my s10. So besides a dealership, where is the best place to get new replacements?

Thanks, John

1989 S10 Blazer 4x4 4.3L, 205K mi
Reply to
John Manner

Have you looked at the off-road, truck specialty companies, like Fabtech or ProComp. One of them may have what you are looking for.

Reply to
azwiley1

You might try

Erik

Reply to
seeray

Thanks for the info guys. On a side note, I found a pretty good site.

the prices seem pretty decent.

-John

Seeray, thanks for the offer but I already have four ball joints and you probably don't want to sell them without those.

Reply to
John Manner