Replacement driving lights for 2000 Silverado?

Looking for performance upgrade to my driving lights. I'm not too happy with the 27w lights I have now. Is anyone aware of any OEM appearance halogen H3 driving lights that would directly replace my factory lights?
I'm trying to keep the vehicle's stock appearance.
Thanks much, Rich
--
Return address modified for spam protection. Remove windy to reply.

does no one have an answer?

Nope, the fog/driving lights in the bumper.

Rich,
Do a search on Ebay. I got mine off of Ebay for about $7 + S&H and they are 55w. Much better than the stockers. I still have not found any for the DRLs though.
Derek

I've done a search but have not found anything that seems to fit properly. I'd like them to look as closely as possible to the OEM units. I'd retrofit a brighter bulb to the existing units but I'm afraid I'd just melt them down. They need to fit in a particularly sized hole.
Rich