Replacement tires for 2003 Trailblazer

Greetings,
My 2003 Trailblazer came with BF Goodrich P245/70R16 106S +MS Open trail T/A's, I rotated them last week and was suprised how little tread they had after 23,000 miles. I was wondering what tires are
the best for replacement. I drive mostly expressway, very little off road
TIA,
Markus
Michelin LTX M/S or Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo. I haven't heard much bad about either.

I recently put a set of Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S (G051) on my Z71 pickup they are P265/75 R16's. They ride great, have little road noise, are 10 times better on wet roads than the OEM Goodyear tires. And it turned it into a Ferrari of pickups in the handling department. I will defiantly buy these again. http://www.yokohamatire.com/TireIntro.asp?TireID
Brian

I was looking over these Yokohoma G053 H/T-S tires and these are showing a 3 ply sidewall. Are these tires adequate for towing a 10,000 lb car trailer or would I need something awith a little stronger sidewall??????

into
a 3

or
That entirely is based on what the trailer tongue weight is. They are a 3 ply tires but if you look at the tire specification they are a load range 'E'. Meaning they have a 10 ply rating. You need to look at the specifications for the tire size that you require and then consider the maximum weight capacity of the tire shown. Of course the vehicle weight must be factored in as well. A trailer with a 10,000 pound load doesn't place 10,000 pounds on the truck hitch.
Brian
Also running the Yoko HT-S, good wear and ride, not the best in snow and ice, though.

My trailblazer came with BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain but my tire size is a 245/65R17 but I am very lucky I got 48000 mile on it right now so right now I am thinking to go back with the BF Goodrich or a Michelin Cross Terrain. But what's holding me back in getting the Michelin is the price. We had Michelin LTX in our work truck but notice it slipped more on a rainy day.