Replacing button backlight on stock radio/CD player on 98 Suburban?

The light that makes the buttons glow burned out a long time ago...I'd like to replace it or have it replaced but want to be fore-warned about how easy/difficult it is to do... One extrame would be some guy telling me the whole unit has to come out and be sent for a factory repair...the other extreme would be finding out that the panel somehow just unclips, exposing the bulb.

Reply to
(Pete Cresswell)

RE/

So, the radio's not toast - just needs TB turned over to somebody who knows what they're doing?

Reply to
(Pete Cresswell)