Replacing front brakes and rotors

I am trying to replace my front brakes and rotors on my '05 2500HD 4 x

4 6.0L. I have replaced brakes on numerous cars in the past with no problems. However, I cannot break free the bolts on the caliper brackets. It took me a half an hour just to break free the caliper bolts on the front right tire. I do not want to pay to have this done. I have sprayed PB Blast on the bolts for the past 2 days to no avail. Are the threads on the caliper bracket reversed? Can anybody give me any advice on how to break free these bolts. Thanks.
Reply to
Caddman
1/2 in. drive with breaker bar. Pipe extension on breaker bar. Leverage is your friend.
Reply to
Repairman

If these are the 10mm socket head bolts, get an old fashioned right angle allen wrench in 10mm. Hold some pretension on the wrench in the socket head and then rap the long end of the wrench with a BFH and it should break feee. I use a 3lb drilling hammer.

Reply to
Mark Simko