Replacing lifters

I have a lifter knocking and I am assuming that it is a collapsed lifter. If my assumption is correct, should I replace a whole side, both sides or just the bad one?
Thanks, Brian
If ?? one is collapsed, perhaps the rest are not far behind. Since you have the thing opened up, might as well replace all. IS the engine a 4, 5, 6, 8 10 or 12 cyl.

8 cyl, 2 per cyl.

Shredder wrote:

Adjust the Noisey lifter !!!
Don't be surprised if You Find That The CAM LOBES are worn down also !!!