replacing power window 1998 Suburban

My daughter recently poured hot water on the driver's window to thaw ice (!!) and of course, it shattered. I bought a salvaged window and would like to replace it myself. How hard is it to get the inside
panel off, and once I do, what should I look for to install the new window?
ellen wrote:

Sorry about this. It's not all that difficult of a job to do this, just make certain that you clean up all the glass when you're cleaning out.
Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to proceed: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tD93
Hope this helps.
--
Steve
www.gmtruckclub.com
GMTruckClub wrote:

.. actually I mis-read that, it turns out that was for a window motor, not the window itself. I think the steps are the same, you should be able to see where the glass hooks in. I'll ask around to see if anyone has any experience with the glass.
--
Steve
www.gmtruckclub.com