Replacing sideview mirrors

Hi guys,
I was just wondering where the best place to find replacement mirrors and motors for a '96 K1500 z71 would be.. I guess while I was down at the river playin around last night I ratteled
the passangers side mirror off.. it already didn't move and was halfway detatched from the motor.. and I found out today that that motor doesn't work at all.. neither does the one on the drivers.. Is there a good way to test to find out if the motors are dear or if it might be the switch? I guess i'll pull out my DVM and check and see if I'm getting voltage..
Anyway, I need at least 1 mirror and maybe 2 motors.. Suggestions welcome!
Adair
Local auto body shop, 25-30$ a pop (mirror element only). And if neither mirror moves, then its most likely the switch. If its anything like the 95 then the center selector knob is in question, I have to fiddle with mine to get the mirrors to move.
Cheers