Report on "Power Steering Problem with 87 C30"

A while back (2005/11/10) I posted about the power steering not working.
Ans.
Put a new Dayco belt on, tightened it as best I could. Power steering works. From the way it behaved, I am
surprised it was that simple, but it was.
I appreciate the help.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you got it going.
Dave