Repost: FS: ABS Control Module -- 88'-93'

Figured I'd give it one last shot on here before she hits E-Bay.

Hello all,

Thought I'd post here before I put it on E-Bay. ABS Control module for all

88'-93' GM midsize and fullsize trucks equipped with RWAL brakes. Reman's sell in stores for $100.99-$124.88 w/$20 core, this is OEM off of my truck, in 100% working condition; I'm looking for $30.00, buyer pays actual shipping.

This is the electronic module (black box just below master cylinder w/2 wire harnesses running to it), not the ABS hydraulic module.

Lemme know via this ng if you're interested and I'll then drop you an e-mail.

Regards,

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"