Request For Assistance

To The Group: I have recently purchased/installed a GMPP P/N12497317 HT 383 crate engine along with a GMPP P/N 12497697 Serpentine Belt Drive System into my Chev
Balzer. Thats the good news. The bad news is that I seem to have misplace/thrown out the technical manuals that accompanied these two items. I would like to replace these manuals, if only to have for part number reference. I have contacted GMPP, but to no avail. Can anyone suggest where I could purchase copies of these two publications?
Thanks in advance, Willis