Request For Help

I tried to post this question yesterday, but do not see that it was posted. So I'll try again.

I have recently installed a GMPP HT 383 crate engine P/N 12497317 and also a sSerpentine belt drive system, P/N 12497697. Included with these items were two technical publications, listing part numbers and tech spec's. Apparently I have thrown these booklets out with the trash, cause I cannot find them. Anywhere. And I would really like to replace them. Does anyone in the group know if it is possible for me to purchase these technical booklets? Or how to go about getting more. I have contacted GMPP, but they cannot help. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Willis Layton