reset change oil light 2002 chvy ventura

i have i 2002 chevrolet chevy ventura 6cyl. i change my own oil every 3000 miles but i have no idea have to reset the change oil light i have taken it to places like small shops but they claim they dont know
eitherand i dont want to take it to the dealer every time i need an oil change.can somebody help me? i would be very greatfull!!! isaias3(at)swbell(dot)net
Key on, not running, depress gas pedal 3 times to floor, release, lite will flash and reset.

-
thank you it worked .!?!!!!THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!
You can call the dealer and ask,or look in your owners manual. My 04 GMC is,turn the key to the run position,press the gas pedal all the way down 3 times.That should reset it.