Resetting computer

How do I reset the Driver Information Center. I am not just talking about setting the trip and mileage info to 0, I am talking about a complete reboot of this information center. I realize that the mileage would not be reset and am not looking for that. My menu on the dash is missing the instant mileage option an it cost $100 to go to the dealer to have him reload the software.

Reply to
Hot Rod

calhoun

Do not the answer to that question. Have only owned it for about two weeks now. Other 04 Avalanche trucks that I tried out had this and I just assumed that all would be the same. Maybe I am wrong and they had two versions of software for this year. Dealer is ignorant on this matter.

Reply to
Hot Rod